Wednesday, November 09, 2011



Jaco van de Hoven is one of the most beautiful being i've come across lately.

Today marks the end of my one month plus mugging ordeal. Had my final paper for the semester today. I started revising for it since like the beginning of October? I've hardly even stepped out of the house since then. I literally felt like a loner with no life. But that's because i have the tendency to feel guilty about not studying and i really had too many chapters to go through. I didn't want any time to be wasted. Thus i kept myself in home prison. I didn't want to say the same damn thing of i wish i've started studying earlier. Happened too many times.


I'm pretty sure i'll do okay with all my papers this time around. Well, maybe for one. I keep worrying over it. I am so sick of such feelings. I really dont know what to make out of the situation if i fail that module. It isn't that i didn't study enough for it. But somehow i just feel that i haven't done it good enough on hindsight. Results will be out on 1st December. It's make or break for me. Lord hear my prayers...


I'm excited to see Pepper tomorrow, and for the rest of the holidays. She's such a cutiepie. Although she stinks. It even makes me gag sometimes. I don't know whats the cause of it but it might be due to her previous skin allergy. I wish the smell will go away. Then, she'll be my perfect pet.


Getaway to a beach resort in Malaysia this weekend with the family. What do i look forward to the most? Mmm, the buffet meals i guess. Lol. I hope it's good. But i'm gonna try to go for the healthier and less calorie piling stuff. I've decided to use this holiday to workout and eat healthier. I'm determined to become slightly thinner and toned and shed a couple of kilos. I can't stand how i've given up wearing most of my tank tops recently due to my tummy. Been doing alot of planks and flutter kicks recently though. I feel my abs harden, but they're hardly showing yet.


Korean BBQ lunch with the class, Malaysia during the weekends, FTT next weekend. Workout for the rest. I hope i'll be able to do some temporary stint for some cash.


This year has been a spiritually weak one for me. I think i've not been to church since the beginning of the year. I'm thinking to head back during Christmas. I hope B can come attend it with me.

No comments: