Monday, June 06, 2011




Comtemplating going for this colour for my hair. It's Sweet Pink by Liese Bubble Hair Colour. I think i prefer deep reds over browns as the latter is too common. I hope this wont turn out too red. Based on my previous experience with this hair dye i find that the color gets brighter through time.

I need a hair cut too. Till somewhere shoulder length and maybe an inch or two longer. I'm sick of haircuts which ends up with little difference. I dont have a hairstylist which i always head back to. Time i found one and stick to him.

Hopefully i'll be able to get this hairy situation done by the end of this month.

I was feeling pretty moody today as my mom didn't allow me to go to BKK. Because she thinks i've been spending way too much recently. Not that im not aware of that. And that it has only been about half a year since my last trip there. But the sale fare was too tempting to forgo. Threw my temper at her a little.

Dad spoke to me in the car about the fuss i was making. I told him i'm not fussing anymore as i wasnt intending on the trip already. He told me we should forgo all these short trips including a talked about Taiwan trip during this year end and set aside a bigger sum of cash for maybe a trip to somewhere further like Japan. I swore my eyes lighted up when he said Japan but he didnt noticed it cause i was facing out the window. So i just blabbered ok Japan it is.

I think my dad wants to go to Japan too. Both of us like to watch Japan Hour on tv every sunday. I feel a sense of peace and silent elation and awe whenever i see those wonderful places, peoples and everything in Japan. It's like the best damn thing in the world. Japan i hope to come for you soon.

No comments: