Monday, May 30, 2011

So my new bed and wardrobe was delivered yesterday evening. Everyone woke up earlier than usual to start shifting our old stuff and all to make way for the new ones. After clearing out the room, i had to paint my wall a little as well. It was tiring. But fun in its own way. But it was tiring.

I'm satisfied with my new bed and wardrobe i guess. Anyway, when the delivery guy brought my blue bed frame into my room, he made a remark which got me thinking something random after that. As he moved my bed frame into place he commented that i must love blue alot. The bed is blue. And i happened to be wearing a blue tshirt as well. I got caught offguard for a moment so i just chuckled.

The thing is, blue is not my favourite colour. But i realised i actually have alot of stuff in blue. Clothes, nail polish, bags. My favourite color is actually purple and black. Ok black aside because you can totally tell i like black by looking through my wardrobe and stuff. The problem is purple. I love purple but come to think of it i dont have many items around me in purple. Well clothes for obvious reasons it'll be abit of a challenge to match and pull off purple apparels. But purple. It's one of my favourite color but it's exists much lesser than blue around me.

I mean i could not care less about how mismatch my outfits might be by donning on purple clothes every other day because it's my favourite. Like those girls who like pink and every damn thing they have and wear is so damn pink it's an eyesore. It's like please we know you like pink but pink sure doesnt like you. Pink fur boots are you freaking kidding me? You get my drift.

Anyway i've sorta come to a conclusion that blue is actually my 'safe' colour. I wouldn't call it my favourite. I dont like it. But i dont hate it as well. What could go wrong with blue? Nothing. Unless it's food. But we're talking about everyday items here. It's a 'safe' colour for me. So no you presumptuous delivery guy blue aint my favourite colour. I just happened to be wearing a tshirt in blue. Actually, only the sleeves were blue. He actually made an ASS out of U and ME with such a small quantity of observation.

Ok this rant was totally random good for you if you read till the end. =)

No comments: