Tuesday, October 26, 2010

i suddenly feel like quitting school after my first exam paper today.

i unintentionally screwed up my first paper big time. and this paper was supposedly the one which im more confident of. now that i'm pretty sure i might fail it, how am i supposed to pin my hopes on the other papers. especially two of them which are my death points.

i know i should not think about today's paper anymore as what has done has been done. and i should just concentrate on doing my best for the rest. i know and i understand what i should be doing to get through this exam period. but the disappointment really sucks. if i have to retake this module again next semester i'll have to go through the project all over again. worse still, finding and working with new groups mates.

just thinking and worrying about all that makes me feel sick to my stomach.

i just pray that SOMEHOW, somehow i'll be able to pass. just like when i discovered i passed every module in my previous semester, that was the best feeling in the world at that moment.

No comments: